Our geographical location, workforce and training programs and community support combine to make Pueblo the ideal location for the following companies:
- Meat packing, tortilla manufacturing, cheese processing and baked goods
- Micro brew beers, wines, liquor and specialty infused drinks
- Agricultural based economy provides a knowledgeable workforce.
- High schools and local colleges have programs with emphasis on food preparation and production.
- Strong agricultural related organizations, including FFA, 4H and Pueblo Chile Growers Association.
- Several local farms provide fresh produce to the community and beyond.
- We take a lead in advancing technology in food and beverage processing, the community is supportive of growth and innovation.
- Companies include Mission Tortillas, Walters Brewery, Springside Cheese, Solar Roast Coffee, TR Toppers, Russ Davis Wholesale, Atlas Pacific and several local farms.
“The Pueblo processing center will operate as a multi purpose center. The prospect for growth beyond the 163 jobs is strong.”
~ Adam Gamble, President and CEO of Russ Davis Wholesale, Inc.
Russ Davis Wholesale operates a vertical integrated food company. They contract with produce growers, uses machinery to slice, chop and package fruit and vegetables for distribution to retail and restaurant partners.